Letter/Verification Request Payment

Payment for Letters/Verifications

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Letter/Verification Request Payment

Payment for York University official letters and verification forms.

Transcript Request Payment (non-student request)

Use is for miscellaneous payment of transcript requests outside student requests.

Add a Degree/Certificate Certification to your duplicate diploma/certificate order

If you need a certified photocopy of your diploma or certificate in addition to your replacement. This is only for new orders for a duplicate/replacement diploma. All other requests for certification are dealt with by Registrarial Services. You must bring the original diploma or certificate to Registrarial Services during regular office hours. Please be prepared to leave your diploma or certificate for at least five business days.